Monday, January 12, 2009

T-Shirt Inspired Look

Hey Everyone!!! its been a long time since i posted a video and i was glad that my video was able to go though because its either it doesnt get through or it does so my internet is just pretty weird. So here is what i used in my look that i did today.

Face
(Mac Products Used)
Studio Finish Concealer SPF 35 in NC35
Select SPF 15 Foundation in NC40
Mineralize Skinfinish Natural in Medium Plus

Eyes
UDPP
Coastal Scents 24 Eyeshadow Palette
MAC Fluidline in Blitz & Glitz
Covergirl Flashblast Mascara
Anastasia Brow Powder in Medium Ash
Anastasia Brow Gel

Lips
MAC Lustre in Hug Me
NYX Goddess of the Night in French Kiss

And here is the pictures of my look:





So I hope that you guys like this look and check out my video on how i did this.

1 comment:

MakeupJunkee said...

i love this look..its so pretty on you..