Saturday, January 10, 2009

Flat Iron Purchase and other stuff

So like what i said before that i was going to try to post blogs on here when i cant post videos or when i dont have time or when im lazy to post videos. But i will try to post videos up again. What to do on a saturday morning or actually afternoon now. I have finished washing my loads of laundry and done with changing my bed sheets (which i do every saturday morning). Well right now im supposed to be doing my essay but i wanted to check my emails and messages on myspace and stuff on youtube and so i just got super lazy.
Well i was in my search for a new flat iron because my flat iron that i have right now does not work that well for flyaways. I bought a Hot Tools flat iron cuz i wanted to go cheap and didnt have that much money but i realized that if you buy a expensive one then its worth the money because of course it works very well on your hair and you dont have to straighten the same part of your hair so many times. With my Hot tools flat iron i had to straighten the same part of my hair so many times that sometimes it doesnt straighten that well. So i went to this site which i found from pursebuzz.com's youtube channel called stylebell.com. This flat iron that i got was way cheaper than beautychoice.com's flat iron that i wanted, a chi brand, which was like a hot pink color that comes with a travel bag to put the flat iron in. So the price for the Chi pink flat iron with travel bag at beautychoice.com cost $124.95 and at stylebell.com cost $105.95 (better price right?). So i just ordered one today and will take 3-5 business days so im really looking forward to getting it soon. So i will let you guys know how long it took for it to arrive.
Also i got a card from victoria's secret for a free mini very sexy mascara. I am very excited to be getting that on tuesday. I have never used any of their makeup except for their lip glosses so i look forward to trying this one out. So yeah this one doesnt come out til January 13 thru i think February 15 so if you guys have one of these cards make sure you guys go to the store right away to purchase a free mascara.
Well for now this will be all but i will be updating you more on the flat iron when i receive it and also the mascara so stay tuned...

No comments: