Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Smokey Grey Look

Hey Everyone!!! I know you guys have waited for the long awaited pictures and i know it took a while but my dad, my uncle, and my grandma went to the Philippines so me and my mom and my aunt and uncles went to drive them to the aiport. But anyways here is the pictures and the details of the look i promised you guys.

Face
(MAC unless otherwise posted)
Select SPF 15 foundation in NC40
Mineralize Skinfinish Natural in Medium Plus
Studio Finish Concealer SPF35 in NC35
Bare Essentials Warmth
Mabelline Mineral Power in Gentle Pink

Eyes
UDPP
Any kind of white cream or eyeshadow (for a base)
Using light grey color(apply on crease)
Using dark grey for outer lid and on crease
Anastasia brow powder duo in Medium Ash
Anastasia brown gel

Lips
NYX Rounds in pink
NYX Goodess of the nite





No comments: