Tuesday, January 6, 2009

New Hair cut, Mini Haul, and Review

Hey Everyone!!! So starting the new year i got a new hair cut. I wanted a more layered look but then this style that i have i got from one of the hair cut books at the salon. Hope you guys like the new look for now. I might end up cutting it again in 2 months when im going to get a trim lol. So anyways below is a before and after picture of my hair. So now my hair is mostly my original color black and i dont have that much hair dye on my hair.















After I got my hair cut i went to target and bought 2 brushes from Sonia Kashuk. One is the contour brush and the other one is the flat synthetic blush brush. These brushes are very cheap if you are looking for brushes that are not that expensive. From reviews that I have seen on youtube they are really good brushes to work with.


Lastly, someone asked a question on my very first haul video on the make up remover that I bought online and So the question was if the make up remover works and if you only use it for the eyes. The answer to the questions is that yes i think it does work a lot and i recommend buying this because it really removes a lot of makeup and it is not only for the eyes but for the entire face. But just adding 2 pumps of the makeup remover onto your cotton pad and it removes instantly. So for me I would give it 5 stars i love the makeup remover a lot.

No comments: