Monday, January 5, 2009

Sorry No Tutorials For a While...

Sorry everyone that i havent been able to do any tutorials...I have just been taking a break and just studying how other guru's do their makup...And i have been really lazy too...I have also been so addicted to Twilight that i bought all 3 of the books...i will buy the 4th one after im almost done with the 3rd book...ive been trying to save money too so i havent bought a any makeup lately...tomorrow i start school which sucks but luckly i dont have to drive anywhere and its just in the convenience of my home online...tomorrow i am planning on cutting my hair...i will show you guys a before and after picture and im really looking forward to cutting my hair...i decided to make it different than how i usually cut my hair...not to short or not to long like up to my shoulders but just a little bit that it wouldnt be too much...im excited...i think that my bangs are just a little too long now...well i guess that would be all for now so i will talk to u guys later...

No comments: