Tuesday, September 9, 2008

My Skincare

So a long time ago I used Proactive but didn't stay with the product for a long time. Maybe I tried it for a week or so and then that was it. For me, it didn't go well on my face, it really dried up my skin and I guess thats how it is supposed to work but then I just felt like I couldn't move my face at all because it felt as if I was wearing a mask or something. So then after that I think my parents took me to a dermatologist and they gave me some acne solution to use for my face and I used it for a while then after that I stopped using it because my pimples just kept on coming back and I didnt like it. Then I started using Neutrogena and St. Ives and Clean and Clear and some would work for a while then my pimples would just come back.

Recently I started using Clinique and how I got into using Clinique was by a video that I watched by stephie on Youtube. I liked watching her makeup tutorials and I wanted to know what kind of face wash that she uses for her face so then when i saw a video on her skincare I was like I think I want to try that too. But then of course her skin and my skin are completely different and I usually break out like crazy.

So anyways when I went to The Clinique booth in the mall they asked me about my skin type and recommended me to use the Clinique 3 step acne solution. So when I started using it on the first 2 weeks of buying it, it just dried my face like crazy so then I had to stop using it. Then I started using it every other day and I needed something to use on the days that i dont use Clinique. So then I started using Olay gentle foaming face wash with aloe for sensitive skin. And ive been having good results. My pimples and blemishes are decreasing and it doesn't overdry my skin at all.

So on days that I use the Clinique I used the 3 step acne solution and also use Mac Fix+ after toning and before moisturizing. And then on the days I don't use Clinique I use the Olay. So hopefully this will help anyone who has sensitive skin like mine.

No comments: