Sunday, September 7, 2008

First Makeup Job on Cousin

So today my cousin sent me a text and was like "can you do my eyes?" and i was like "um ok" She was like "yeah so that you can actually practice on somebody". After she came from church I went to the mall with her and then after, that was when I went and did her eyes. I had to figure out what I wanted to put on her and so I asked her what she was going to be wearing cuz shes planning on going to San Francisco tonite. She wanted some black and some pink so I put some back and some pink. So anyways for my first makeup job this is the outcome.




So for her eyes I used the Urban Decay SmashBox and Mabelline New York expertwear eyeshadow. I just used the neutral color for the base and for the whole lid. For the crease and the outer part of the lid I applied UD SmashBox oil slick and for 3/4 of her lid i used grifter. Well I hope that you guys like it. Hopefully that I can get better in doing this to myself and do it on other people too.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Your cousin is really pretty! You did a wonderful job on her.