Thursday, September 11, 2008

Friday Is My Day!!!

I love Fridays!!! Not only because it's close to the weekend but also because I don't work on fridays. Well tomorrow nite my cousins are having a ladies nite. So me and other women like her friends are going to watch a movie that is coming out tomorrow called The Women. The Women is like a Sex in the City or a Waiting to Exhale kind of movie thing. I'm excited and I can't wait to watch it tomorrow nite.

Also tomorrow I am thinking of cutting my hair how it was before just maybe an inch off. It's not to short or not to long so I'm pretty excited about that also. Ive been wanting to cut my hair for a while now since its been bothering me that my bangs are getting to long and also people like my hair short than long because they say that I look more mature and older. I think my profile picture shows how I want my hair to look like.

So today I was looking in the Longs Drugs ad and found 2 savings coupons on makeup one is Rimmel and the other one is Revlon. For the Rimmel, you can get any of the cosmetics and its a buy one get one free deal so its a coupon I cannot refuse. For the Revlon, its only lipstick or lip gloss so im going to look at those to see if theres anything good and its also a buy one, get one free coupon. So if you guys have Longs Drugs ads or any kind of ads make sure you check out the good deals that they might have in there. Last week I also got to coupons from the same ad and one was buying anything from the H.I.P. collection and N.Y.C. They were also the same offer too if you buy one, you get one free. Well the coupons that I got in the mail today are good until 9/20 so don't miss out in any of them.

No comments: