Thursday, September 25, 2008

Start of online class

Sorry I haven't posted any blogs in a while I've been busy with my online class. I just started my online class at the University of Phoenix on Tuesday. Each class that I take at University of Phoenix are 5 weeks long, 4 days a week. So far it's been good haven't gotten stressed out yet. So on Tuesday was the first day of class we had to attach our autobiography to our teacher and also the students can see what you have written too. And we have a couple of assignments that are due for the week but they are not that hard. Hopefully I won't be stressing too much. But my goals is to get though this 5 weeks of class and also this year. I don't remember if I told you guys what my major is but it's Business Administration with a concentration on Human Resources. I'm very excited and hopefully I will focus on my studies. So if you don't hear from me in a while it's because I am busy with class. But I will try to come in here and let you know how I am doing.

No comments: