Monday, September 29, 2008

Mini Hauls

So I have a little time on my hands since school started so thats why I havent been able to write in here a lot. But right now since im not doing anything i decided to show you a little haul that i got. I got coupons 2 weeks ago from Longs for the Rimmel Cosmetics and so i decided to buy eyeshadow. I bought 2 kinds cuz if you buy one, you get the other one for free. So I decided to get 2 colors that I dont have yet. The one on the left is called steamy and the one on the right is called naughty. Ive tried the colors but not that much but I just love them cuz they are bright.

Another thing that i want to show is this lip balm that i got from my friend for my bday. Well it was actually one of the things that she gave me for my bday. But She gave me this tinkerbell lip balm and I love it so much. Im a big fan of tinkerbell. I have a lot of tinker bell stuff and i think i already told you guys already. I have a tinkerbell blanket, tinkerbell placemat, tinkerbell sign, tinkerbell poster, and many more and more to come.

sorry if the picture is a little bit blurry to see.

No comments: