Wednesday, August 27, 2008

One Hot Day!!!

So the weather today is pretty hot, it is around the 90's. The weather tomorrow may be the same. Today was just a good day to be someplace where there was Air conditioning so then I decided to go to the mall.

Well today was just a depressing day for me at the mall. So I went to the mall today and I have 2 free cards from 2 different stores that i wasn't able to use. The first one was from Victoria's Secret and for those of you who have an account with them you guys know about the free stuff that you get in the mail. Well I received the free vs cotton panty but then when I tried looking for one that I liked, they either didnt have the size or they ran out. So I was bummed out. But then I also have the Angel Rewards card of $10 and I wanted to buy a bra or something cute but then couldn't find anything I liked. Then I went to Bath&Body Works for the free Black Amethyst lotion and I guess they didn't have anymore. So just buying stuff just wasn't my luck today.

Well right now I'm still trying to figure out how to customize my blog page. And it just isn't easy at all. It really takes time and patience to actually pimp out your page. Sometimes I have the time and patience but right now with this weather, it's just so hard to think that I can't really sit still. For right now my page will be under construction.

So tomorrow is my aunts birthday and my family and I are taking her to a Japanese Steakhouse called the House of Genji. This restaurant is one of my favorites because the chef cooks right in front of you and gives a little entertainment by playing with your food. So for any birthday celebrant, they get a free birthday dinner which is a New York Steak dinner for free. And they will check your ID before you get the free dinner to see that it really is your birthday on that day. So that is what im going to be looking forward to going tomorrow.

Hopefully work tomorrow will go by fast because in the life of a Jamba Juicer its pretty slow in the morning and it gets really boring when you don't have anything to do. So this will be all for me to say for now until next time.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hi,

Basically I used a blog template called "Brooklyn" and modified from there. The link to that website is at the very bottom of my blog. It is free to download and highly customizable. That's all I can tell you for now because I changed my blog a while back already. Other than that, you can google for blogskin and there's a website that gives you free skins as well.

Good luck and come back soon!