Tuesday, August 26, 2008

All About Me

Hi Everyone!!!

This here is my very first post as you can see. Im not new in blogging since I blog on myspace and i used to have a blog on Xanga. Im kind of like a makeup junkie, i love buying eyeshadows and brushes. And sometimes when Im not really going anywhere I wear makeup. And when im not out, Im usually on youtube watching makeup tutorials or on myspace. lol This is just pretty much about who I am and what I do.

I currently work at Jamba Juice in a small city in Milpitas, CA. And if you dont know where Milpitas is, it is between San Jose and Fremont. Ive been working there for about 7 yrs now and will soon be quitting. Not sure when that will be but it will be soon. I work as a Training Mentor and basically I train new people.

On the side I am an Associate of WFG for those of you who dont know it stands for World Financial Group. Im a newby so Im still training. Its a real great opportunity for everyone and for anyone who lives in California close to where I live, you should check it out. We have meetings every Tuesday night at 7:30pm. (We have a meeting today) Im not the only one who is doing this too, my mom is also doing this business. She started doing this business first and then i gave in last month and joined with her too. So far its ok, im still trying to get people to go to our business presentations.

Im also currently a student and next month I will be taking classes at the University of Phoenix Online. Yes I am going to take online classes because I think it will better fit my schedule more. So when I find a new job I will probably be full time at my job and then I can study on my own time. I was a student at Cal State University, Hayward (now known as East Bay) but then things didnt work out and with gas prices so high I am trying to save gas. Plus my school is on top of a hill and my car doesnt work well with hills that much since it just eats up my gas. So hopefully taking online classes will work well for me.

No comments: