Thursday, December 3, 2009

Thanksgiving Weekend, update, and mail!!!

Hey Everyone,
Its been a long time but finally able to put something up today. I have been kinda busy with school and its almost the end of the year again and i have about 9 more months til im done with school yay!!! So anyways my Thanksgiving weekend was good i had relatives from Colorado, San Diego, and Tennessee over at my cousins house next door so i slept over there for a while until they all left. I had fun we went to Monterey and San Francisco for a while. We went to the mall on Black Friday but didnt buy anything cuz i dont like shopping when theres mad crazy shoppers out there trying to get the same thing you want. But i have bought so much stuff for myself though that im still going shopping for myself. lol Yeah i spoil myself too much but i have new clothes and new jeans from Forever and A'Gaci in Great Mall. But love my jeans i only spent $20.87 on 2 pairs of jeans which was $9.50 each can you believe that? Really good deal right?
So anyways an update about me is just same ol' stuff. I started a new class which is my upper division class called Integrated Business Topics and im glad im done with Microeconomics. Didnt like Microeconomics that much but im glad that class is over with. Im still (but not trying) to look for a new job. And i guess thats all for updates on me.
So yesterday i got something in the mail from BF-Beauty.com and they gave me 1 Nail stickers. I mean i wish they gave me more than just one for my 10 fingers but they are cute. So I just want to thank them for the free gift they got me it was so not expected and i love it. Well that is all for now so will write more later.

No comments: