Thursday, March 19, 2009

Lipstick Haul

Hey Everyone!!! So im starting to get into light nude pinkish lipsticks. So i went to the mall trying to find lipsticks that were cheaper than what i would get online. I went to this store called INVU (pronounced I envy you) and found 2 lipsticks that i liked. It wasnt part of my list of round lipsticks that i wanted but i liked it. So one is called Honey which is a nice light brown color and the other one is strawberry milk which is a nice light pink color. I was still on my search for finding more NYX lipsticks and went to CVS (which was longs drugs) and found 2 Rimmel Lipsticks: one called vintage which is like a rosie color and crush which is like a peachy color and the Rimmel lipsticks were both 50% off. Then i got 2 NYX Diamond Sparkle lipgloss: Pink sparkle which is a vibrant pink and Beige sparkle which is a nice brown color. Sadly the NYX Lipglosses were not on sale but at least i got a good price for all of them. The NYX lipsticks that i got from INVU cost $1.99 which is a good price compared to online at Cherryculture.com which cost 2 dollars. So its almost the same price. I wasnt able to do any swatches from my camera but i have swatches on my video that i did. So below is all the lipglosses and lipsticks that i got.


From Left to Right: Strawberry Milk and Honey













From Left to Right: Crush and Vintage













From Left to Right: Beige Sparkle and Pink Sparkle













Also checkout my channel on youtube for swatches on the lipsticks and the lipglosses at lovebell06.

No comments: